Thursday, April 19, 2012

Physics proof of innocence

In the category of unimportant but highly amusing, I think many will enjoy this very short paper written by a physicist in California. It was apparently offered, successfully, as proof of his innocence in a traffic case in which he was accused of running a red light. Based on three simple and plausible assumptions, he demonstrates that the perceiving officer must have been deceived. As the author describes the work:
A way to fight your traffic tickets. The paper was awarded a special prize of $400 that the author did not have to pay to the state of California.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.


    PPI Reclaim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your articles make complete sense out of each topic.
    backlinks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this value able post. I have read all the things very carefully its really a helpful and effective post. Private Wealth Management

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey that's really a great post and i like this and thanks for sharing it with us!I have read a few of the articles on your website now because I was looking for information aboutgames App. and I really like your style of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great post! thank you for sharing! appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Water Music has stories about both the industrial east of South Wales (Glamorgan) and the agricultural west (Carmarthen, Pembroke, Cardigan). To quote my publisher

    ReplyDelete
  7. What are some games online RPG games that have the same style as Final Fantasy? One of my favorite games of all time was Final Fantasy, and I'm looking for an online game that has a turn based battle system that you can play online with friends, or something like that. Does such a thing exist? I don't care whether or not I have to pay for it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for information Physics proof of innocence , cerita lucu , kata lucu , gambar lucu , kata bijak

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your blog it gives useful and informative updates. Epic Research recommends unique and current trading tips for the Indian market.

    ReplyDelete